Unstructured Podcast – Episode 135 – Fulfilling Dreams is Steve Sims' day job
Steve Sims’s began his working career as a Bricklayer in London. It wasn't long before Steve moved beyond these humble beginnings. In 1980, he started working as a stockbroker in London, where he worked for about 6 months. Steve transferred to Hong Kong where he was then fired a mere 5 days later. Ever sure, he stayed on in Hong Kong where he began working as a doorman for a night club in the area. This would be where he went to parties and met their attendees, and would begin to form the network that would serve as the genesis to support the birth of Bluefish.
Sims founded Bluefish in 1996, his company was the world’s first luxury concierge, designed to deliver the highest level of personalized travel, transportation, and cutting-edge entertainment services. Steve's clients include corporate executives, celebrities, professional athletes, and other discerning individuals who wish to live their lives to its fullest. Steve is a sought after speaker, he also shares practical tips, techniques, and strategies to help his readers break down any obstacle. So that they can begin to turn their own dreams into reality. In 2016, Steve landed a publishing deal with Simon & Schuster for his book, “Bluefish: The Art of Making Things Happen.
Here are a few of the extraordinary experiences that Steve and his Bluefish team have created for his A-list clientele:
- Taking a submarine trip to the Titanic
- Singing live on stage with the legendary rock band Journey
- Becoming James Bond for a weekend in beautiful Monte Carlo
- Steve also closed a museum in Florence for a private dinner party for 6 at the feet of Michelangelo’s David and also had Andrea Bocelli come in and serenade his guests
- Joining a filmed marine conservation expedition to the Pacific Islands
- Flying supersonic military jet flights in Russia