Unstructured Podcast – Episode 152 – Dr Christopher Metzler wants to Make America Nice Again
Dr Christopher Metzler is known for being a political pundit; a global strategist; legal scholar; author; serial entrepreneur and celebrity crisis manager. He is best known for going just beyond the talking points, with his in-depth reasoning and analysis he has become a modern-day voice. Dr Christopher Metzler has made regular TV appearances on: CNN; ABC; MSNBC; Fox News; Al Jazeera; HLN; Newsmax; CNBC; OAN; WHDT TV; BBC; TV ONE; News One; Celebrity Page TV; Afterbuzz and more.
The University of Oxford and Columbia University are where Dr Christopher Metzler forged his educational background. He has also obtained a Ph.D. in International Legal Philosophy from The University of Aberdeen. He is currently a Senior Fellow at the Thomas Jefferson University Institute of Emerging Health Professions (home of The Sidney Kimmel School of Medicine).
In this Episode 152 – Dr Christopher Metzler
- In this episode we discuss both black and conservative view points
- For instance the touch of corruption, we find in government
- What is conservative vs. what is libertarian?
- Where do conservative's depart from libertarianism?
- You as a conservative. Could there be a touch in moral guidance?
- The idea of shame
- What it means to be a populist
- Dr Christopher Metzler's mission statement: “To make America nice again.”
- How Congress abdicated their responsibilities
- The other problem! Senators who represent the state, so state power to be there
- Lessons from Dr. Said
- Term limits
- Politician's responsibilities
- Influence of the unions of our lives
- Force diversity of thought integration
- Problems identifying who are the racists
- Divided we stand the search for America Soul (book)
Dr Christopher Metzler Quotes from this Episode:
“Conservative is traditionally when you are talking about someone first and foremost believes in the fundamental nature of the constitution; That is we do not believe that in fact the constitution is to be interpreted.”
“When you look at Libertarian you’re talking about looking at political philosophy movements that uphold a core principle, freedom of choice piece, I’m not sure how far they take their freedom of choice because we always have that debate and another thing the whole notion we can do whatever you want as long as you respect the right of the person to do the same.”
“Think about ideas is that we get to work through ideas no matter what the differences are, we get to work to similarities and differences.”
You can also find more about Dr. Christopher Metzler online here:
Support the Unstructured Podcast
Please don’t forget to show your support of the Unstructured podcast by listening and downloading. We would appreciate it if you would take the time to subscribe to the UnstructuredPod using your preferred podcast listening channel. Your review of the UnstructuredPod help the show climb the charts so that new listeners can discover it organically. You can review Unstructured on Apple iTunes by clicking on the aforementioned link. Also please be sure to check out the latest content featured on the Unstructured podcast’s Twitter feed at @unstructuredp.
Furthermore if you want to be a part of our community hit like on our Facebook page. Or you can also connect to us via the Unstructured Instagram account. We finally invite you to start your own unstructured conversations. Within our ever growing community of influencers and free thinkers. Be a part of the unstructured in-crowd and also apply to join the Unstructured Facebook group.