Let’s chat about podcasting, politics and self-censorship
On this episode of Get an Adaatude podcast, Adaleta Avdic chats with Eric Hunley about podcasting, politics, and as well as self-censorship.
Inside this Episode of the Get an Adaatude Podcast
- Why podcasting all about the audience and crafting quality content for them
- How Eric got into podcasting
- How much time Eric also spends vetting his guests before they come on the show
- What Eric does for his day job
- How long it takes Eric to edit his episodes
- Why leaving in some ums in a podcast makes the conversation more authentic
- What Eric’s favorite part about podcasting is
- Why being able to talk about real topics is also so important
- Why we should also be more open to other people’s thoughts and opinions
- How to convert your social media followers into podcast listeners
You can also find more about Adaleta Avdić online here:
Support the Eric Hunley Unstructured Podcast
If you are a real fan of the podcast, please show your support! You can do so by taking a listen to Eric’s back catalog of unstructured interviews. We also really appreciate it when you download and share your favorite episodes.
Leaving an Apple podcast review is another way for the Unstructured Podcast to climb the podcasting charts, so that new listeners are able to discover the show organically. Eric loves to connect with fans of the podcast, so please be sure to follow your relevant social channels listed below for Eric Hunley and the podcast.
Our twitter and other social feeds are primed with carefully curated content that connects you with some of the most prolific voices in podcasting, technology and human behavior. As we continue to skirt the thin squiggly line between today’s convolution and tomorrow’s complexity.
Subscribing to the podcast is simple, quick and easy!
Subscribe to Eric’s YouTube Channel Eric Hunley Unstructured
Share the Story